A bioclimatic pergola is a sun protection system that consists of weather-resistant aluminum profiles and movable slats. Depending on equipment - Protects from sun, wind and rain.
Modern stylish design and the most comfortable operation
Adjustable solar shading
Made of aluminium, the motorized adjustable louvre allows the temperature on the terrace to be naturally regulated at any time of the year, providing protection from the sun, wind and bad weather, in particular thanks to the possibility of turning 176° into three parts. various positions:
• as open as possible
• open for sun protection
• completely closed.
They are electronically controlled and can also automatically adjust the degree of sun protection depending on weather conditions using rain and wind sensors.
And also in Bioclimatic Pergolas for protection from the sun, protective screens can be additionally installed, to varying degrees transmitting sunlight, depending on your needs.
When closed, the slats turn into well-sealed water drains, making the pergola perfectly protected from rain.
In case of rain or snow, bioclimatic gazebos provide a waterproof space to prevent getting wet
Aluminum slats will not only allow you to regulate the amount of air entering and leaving the pergola, they will also allow you to close them in times of strong winds.
With the help of glazing, the pergola turns into a full-fledged indoor space that can be used as a veranda and a winter garden. Glazed pergola for cafes and restaurants, equipped with built-in heating, significantly increases the seasonality of summer areas.
Bioclimatic Pergola - an effective solution for creating a pleasant outdoor space all year round
1. Quick installation
2. Protects from sun, rain, wind and snow.
3. Modern aesthetic shape
4. Applicable to customized size (courtyard, garden, balcony, terrace, outdoor pool, etc.)
5. Makes it possible to use a larger area.
6. Resistant to strong winds.
7. Flexible control of automated and manual pergola elements.
8.Easy to install and use.
9. Fade protection.
10. Saves energy.
11. Button control, remote control, as well as tablet or phone control, can be integrated into the home automation system.
12. A huge number of finishes
13. Silent operation.
14. Low operating costs.
15. Fits well with landscape design
16. Management of fresh air in enclosed spaces.